Best water cooler dispenser for home.
Yes, you should have it, because during the summer, when the weather is unfriendly.
Make our bodies are dehydrated and thirst when on the move, then the drinking water will help to restore the condition of our body.
Especially if you drink cold water from the best water cooler dispenser , the body will feel refreshed and relieved thirst.
Indeed, drinking warm water has many health benefits such as improve digestion, detoxifies the body, soothes your nasal congestion and fight pain.
But, drinking cold water also has health benefits such as:
- Lowering the temperature of your body - it is a known fact that during exercise, your body temperature increases. To lower body temperature after your workout, it is best to drink cold water.
- Fighting heatstroke - drinks cold water during the summer is good for your health. The cold-water will be absorbed quickly by the body compared with warm or hot water. When you return home from scorching heat or if you are experiencing heat stroke, drink a glass of cold water.
- Treating Fever - drink cold water when you have a fever is one method of cooling the body down. It's important to keep super hydrated when you have a fever because your body is trying to get rid of any foreign invaders might cause you harm. When you are hot, drinking cold water can be a big help.
- Burn more calories - drink cold water has been to prove to increase metabolism and help burn an extra 70 calories per day. Drinking cold water is a simple and effective way to burn extra calories when you are seeking to lose weight.
- It makes you happy! - besides happiness, cold water, a refreshing drink on a hot day, a neurologist at the Institute of Psychiatry shows that part of your brain (orbitofrontal cortex) stimulated. This part of your brain involved in the decision-making process and can tell you a cold water is a great choice!
If you don't have a water cooler dispenser at home, then now is a time that you to have a best water cooler dispenser for your home.
Has a small compartment that has to pull out the door, perfect for storing glasses and bottles.
Controls are easy and easy to use, the hot water tap has a child safety feature.
So, you do not need to worry about the little you have access to hot water.
Also have the option to turn on the flow of hot and cold water, because there is a safety switch for their valves on the reverse of the unit.
Newair WCD-200W Hot and Cold Water Cooler are that you are looking for the best water cooler dispenser for home.
Features of the Newair WCD-200W Hot and Cold Water Cooler
- Compatibility - top-loading bottled water cooler is compatible with the bottles 2, 3 and 5 gallons of water.
- Place the size you choose bottled water over the unit and began to fill up with water. Between each faucet and a removable drip tray, there is enough space for personal water bottle, a tall glass or mug.
- Sleek Design, Compact Storage & Extra Safe - this water dispenser is ideal for families looking for comfort, performance, and style.
- Located at the front of the unit is a small compartment that had a pull-out door, perfect for storing glasses and bottles. With simple controls and easy to use, the hot water tap has a child safety feature. So you need not worry about your little one has access to hot water.
- Besides to this, you also have the option to turn on the flow of hot and cold water, because there is a safety switch for their valves on the reverse of the unit.
- 2 Water Temperatures - water temperature options including hot and cold. With the water temperature within a certain range. Hot water temperature should range from 176 ° F to 203 ° F, and the cold water temperature should range from 43 ° F to 50 ° F.
- Ultra Silent & Plastic Free, Stainless Steel Reservoir - Along with looking good, be easy to operate and has the extra quiet operation, also has a water tank with a metal SS304 stainless steel which gives a free taste of plastic when indulging in a glass of fresh water.
- UL Certified - WCD-200W water dispenser of Newair equipped with UL certification and meets the FDA standards. This makes sure it is safe and will help you and keep it fresh and hydrated.
- Environmentally-Friendly - WCD-200W uses R314A refrigerant, which avoids damaging the ozone layer.
With a compact design and simple and full-featured for the hot water and cold water with a water temperature that can be set.
It has a small compartment that has a pull-out door, perfect for storing glasses and bottles, has a child safety feature for hot water.
This is a best water cooler dispenser, you can place it in the kitchen, game room, mini bar or a living area for easy access.
And the best water cooler dispenser under $200.
The freestanding bottle-less water cooler is a solid unit with a contemporary look and offers quality, reliability, and easy servicing.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene cabinet, Clover D7A has a stainless steel non-removable reservoir, making sure that the water you will taste fresh.
The exterior will not corrode or rust, which allows the Clover D7A look good for years to come.
The Clover D7A bottle-less design offering that fits in every kitchen or office area. Just connect to the water line and you’re all set.
Features of the Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Cabinet - One part UV-protected high-density polyethylene (HDPE) blow cabinet. Eliminating the problem of rust and corrosion. Superior resistance to UV degradation.
- One piece blow molded cabinet is designed to provide quick cleaning and elimination of the cabinet for convenient services. Handles at the rear of the unit allow transport of water cooling.
- Faucets - made from durable polypropylene. Self-closing type. Easy to operate.
- Drip Tray - One piece ABS drip tray removable easy to clean up.
- Cold Water Tank - made of stainless steel hygienic. External evaporator refrigerant.
- Cold Water Thermostat - with a thermostat that can be adjusted to a temperature of 35.6 ° F - 53.6 ° F (2 ° C-12 ° C).
- Hot Water Tank - made of stainless steel hygienic. Efficient internal heating element.
- Hot Water Thermostat - with the automatic thermostat to control water temperature to 185 ° F (85 ° C). Have the ON/OFF button that is easily accessible from the control panel at the back of the water cooler.
- Dual Float Valve - The water level is controlled by the dual float valve. Dual float valve maintains the water level in the reservoir. Incoming water pressure ranges from 20-100 psi.
Although it does not have the Built-In Filtration System, Clover D7A Bottleless Hot, and Cold Water Dispenser remains the best water cooler dispenser with type bottleless.
A freestanding water cooler is a solid unit with a contemporary look and offers quality, reliability, and easy servicing.
Honeywell HWBL 1013B NEW Freestanding Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser you should buy.
This is the best water cooler dispenser. Equipped with a variety of features that make it a safe, energy efficient, easy to operate and maintain, and useful.
This bottom loading so you do not have to struggle with the loading method is more complicated, hurt your back or spilling water everywhere.
A removable drip tray makes cleaning easy and convenient. Child safety locks hot water will ensure that you do not have an accident with children.
This Energy Star and ETL certified, so you can have confidence that you have the highest quality and energy efficiency!
Features of the Honeywell Freestanding Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- Two Water Thermostat - for hot and cold water, which can heat water up to 194 degrees Fahrenheit and cool the water to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bottom Loading design - save yourself the struggle of dealing with difficult loading methods. Bottom load design makes it easy on your back to replace the bottle and also serves to prevent spills and other accidents.
- A removable drip tray - makes cleaning easy as can be and convenient.
- Hot Water Child Safety Lock - The unit is equipped with a child safety to lock hot protect them from dangerous accidents. Keeping your peace of mind without sacrificing the convenience of the best water cooler dispenser.
- Energy Star and ETL certified - with heating and cooling efficient mechanism, Honeywell HWBL 1013B has received Energy Star certification. It is also ETL certified, so you know that you 're getting the best of the best - this unit will last a lifetime. Save money and energy with Honeywell HWBL1013B!
- A superior quiet water pump and compressor cooling make getting the right water temperature simple.
The Honeywell HWBL1013B is the best option for those of you who want to have a best water cooler dispenser without the need to lift the bottle and don’t have to worry about spills water will wet the floor.
The Honeywell HWBL1013B is a Freestanding Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser.
Types of Water Cooler Dispenser
In general, water dispenser is divided into two categories: bottleless and bottled water dispenser, which bottleless water dispenser connected to the water supply pipe, while bottled water dispenser requires a large bottle to hold water.
Based on where to put the water dispenser, then water dispenser has two models; freestanding models and countertop models.
And for ease in loading bottle dispensers, is separated into two types of loading the bottle dispensers; top and bottom loading bottle dispensers.
Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser or Point of Use is a water-cooled direct connection linking the pipeline to deliver instant fresh cold water or hot water.
While this option can be more expensive (one off installation), but have the benefits are clear.
No running out of the water, no refill water bottles.
Having a water filter to clean the water so that the water used has been cleared.
Bottled Water Cooler Dispenser
It is an ideal choice for those who do not wish to drink the tap water, or for those who do not have the option to connect to the main water line.
Usually, water in bottles of high-quality water filtered water. Bottle size varies with the size of the unit, with larger versions of the US using a 5-US gallon (19 L) bottles.
This is also the most common size in other places, branded as 18.9 liters in countries using the metric system.
Dispenser bottles are made using a pre-filtered water bottle, so they usually have no or need a filter inside.
Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser
Free-standing units tend to be more expensive but also have their specific benefits.
When you plan to buy one, the first thing you need to consider is where you plan to be placed.
You can put it in the house, porch, garden shed or family room. The electrical outlets are required and should put on a solid foundation.
Free-standing models, which come with storage space beneath usually have a small compressor and usually they are not able to provide very cold water.
Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser
Countertop water cooler dispenser is a good choice and convenient solution when you do not have enough space to store the free-standing water cooler dispenser at home.
As you will have to change the water bottles often, be sure to keep the countertop model in the place where this task can be carried out without much trouble.
Some Countertop water cooler dispenser comes with an inbuilt filtration system, which removes impurities from the water and also improvises taste.
Note: A Countertop model may have a small compressor so that the water may not be as cold as a free standing unit.
Things to consider before choosing best water cooler dispenser
There are a few things to consider before you buy the best water cooler dispenser for use at home so you will not be disappointed after buying.
- Type Models - There are two types of water cooler dispenser; Freestanding and Countertop/Tabletop.
So first determine where you will put water cooler dispenser that you will buy it. If you want to put it under a kitchen cabinet, then choose the model Countertop/Tabletop, and if you want to put the family room, the freestanding is the best choice.
- Mounting - There are two types of installation of the bottle into the water cooler dispenser; top loading and bottom loading.
NOTE: if you choose a water cooler dispenser with top loading installation then you will need an extra power to lift the bottle to the top of the water dispenser.
- Water Supply - There are two ways to supply water in water dispenser; directly connected to the water supply pipe (bottleless water dispenser) or use a bottle (bottled water dispenser).
Bottleless water dispenser requires installation a bit hard but you don't have to worry about running out of the water, no bottle refill. And bottleless water dispenser you select must have a water filter to clean water before use.
- Materials - although most of the best water cooler dispenser has the same structure and use comparable technologies, manufacturers use different materials to build dispensers.
Stainless steel pieces are strong and able to withstand more than a beating, and they also can keep the taste pure water from your first drink. These units typically last longer but cost more.
The plastic material is more common, and their light characteristics make it easier for you to move the unit from place to place. These coolers are usually not long lasting as it is stainless steel, but, they are more affordable.
How to Clean and Sanitize Best Water Cooler Dispenser