No more heat and night sweats when sleeping on your favorite Tempurpedic mattress.
It has the feel of an authentic goose & duck down without feathers. Punctures or allergies. You can feel it under your skin, so smooth and comfortable.
Using rayon blend of bamboo fabric that is smooth, softly touched and extra luxury, allowing a more comfortable night’s sleep.
One of the advantages of bamboo fabrics is its extra good breathing ability that can compensate for the warmth of many mattresses such as Tempurpedic beds, allowing more airflow than any other pads.
Mattress Pads vs. Mattress Toppers?
Both mattress pads or mattress toppers are similar, often even assumed to be the same. Both have the function to provide an extra layer of comfort in new or used mattresses.
So what’s the difference? The difference is in the material and how to manufacture it.
Mattress pads are made by first putting a layer of ‘ fill ‘ with the desired thickness of the bottom layer or cover with materials commonly used such as alternative polyester fiber or Revoloft cluster fibers.
Then, the top cover is placed on top of the fill and sewn around the edges to create a pad with a baffle box style, trapping the fibers in small pockets so it is not possible to move to the inside of the pad.
Meanwhile, mattress toppers are a thick layer of cushion that covers your mattress, to offer comfort and support.
Mattress toppers can be made from foam, latex, feathers and many other materials.
The main feature of the mattress toppers is its position on your mattress, just like another layer for your mattress without being glued in.
Sometimes some mattress toppers have straps to prevent them from slipping or shifting when in use.
Features Bamboo Mattress Pad
- Rayon from Bamboo blend fabric is smooth and help regulate body temperature
- Made of 70% polyester and 30% rayon from bamboo on top and polyester 100% at the bottom
- Built with double needle baffle box stitching Trap fills inside the pockets of the pad creating a removable pillow top
- 160 thread count covers with double needle baffle box stitch prevent shifting or displacement
- The unique elastic skirt fits mattress up to 18 “thick
- The cover is 100% hypoallergenic
- Revoloft™ Cluster Fiber fill traps air to create longer last shape and plush feeling
- Made in the United States by eLuxurySupply owned by veterans
The Power of Revoloft™ Cluster FiberRevoloft ™ polyester staple fiber is a cutting-edge fiber cluster fiber designed to give the impression of classic luxury, durable from time to time.
Revoloft ™ cluster fiber is a high-performance hollow conjugate siliconized fiber. It has a cross-section that pushes each piece to produce a high loft balance, superior fill power, and strength and durability.
Revoloft ™ fibers are not only known as industry standards but are manufactured in the latest and most advanced fiber production line in the world.
Pros and Cons
- The fit is perfect and the pad doesn’t shift
- Soft, comfortable and cool for the summer
- Can help with cooling during hot flashes
- Can help hot Tempurpedic bed to cool at night
- The fabric is soft and adds a layer of comfort to the mattress
- Can reduce back pain when waking up in the morning
- Can reduce heat
- Easy to wash
- Fluffy parts on the top of the pad move around a bit if you shift on the bed
- The skirt was a cheap gauze type fabric with no elastic around the bottom
- Difficult to wash in a normal sized washing machine
Top Rated Mattress Pads
This mattress pad has the feel of authentic Goose & ducks down without any feathers, punctures or allergies.
You will feel softness under your skin, so smooth and comfortable, make your sleep more soundly and comfortably.
No more heat and night sweats while sleeping on your favorite mattress.
Using rayon blend of bamboo fabric that is smooth, softly touched and extra luxury, with extra good breathing ability, allows more airflow than any other pads.